1) The importance of having a distinctive value proposition in order to generate sales is soaring.
2) The clutter, generating from an assortment of innovative marketing strategies.
3) Due to the incredible velocity of change fashioned by digital, and it’s reach and functionality, it may not be the cheapest option as it was once.
4) Digital spending is maximising every day, courtesy of fast growing modern markets .
5) Emerging role of geopolitics as one of the principal drivers of change.
6) Large digital media projects are like large complex IT projects.
7) Not all listening tools and analytics reports are helpful in crafting right CTA-driven new message.
8) Involvement is replaced by fear of uncertainties.
9) Real champions understand that no single agency can do end to end.
10) Market participants create a linear and bright future which is not an ideal scenario.
Besides these there are
1) Environmental challenges.
2) Challenges which are beyond control.