At the outset, let us explicitly assert that we don’t “offer” a pre and post work culture.If this sounds naive to you, please ignore the rest of the content mentioned here.
Our understanding about work culture
- We exist because of “clients”.
- Everyone who wants to work with us answers two basic questions:
a) What do you bring to the table? b) How do clients benefit from your skills?
- We are a contemporary company with a futuristic outlook , offering a decent salary. We like to work with “serious” people short of ego and attitude.
- We have an existing distributed (within the country and abroad) workforce. They work with us under the following broad categories:
(a) Full-time (b) Part-time (c) Freelancers (d) Assignment specific (e) Consultants (f) Interns
- Most of our associates work from where they stay, but deliver immense value and get acquainted with Enter Cerebrum’s way of work quickly.
- We prefer human beings with a positive attitude and genuine passion. We provide a very time-tested and robust training program. We prefer to work with “adults” who are really passionate about their work and truly wish to create their own digital footprints.
- Enter Cerebrum is not a place that mixes work and partying. It is a place devoted to its work, up-gradations of skills, inspirations and future. We mean this! We talk Business!
- We are easy people, not in the process of “creating” a culture. We have a very systematic process to capture brilliance and disruptive thoughts, along with working with sustainable value givers!
- If you want to join our budding team, please email an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention two things: (a) What are you bringing to the table? (b) How doesthat helps our clients?